www.apacouncil.org – TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
About the terms
Access to and use of ‘www.apacouncil.org ‘ is provided by the referred to as ‘AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL” on the following terms:
- By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to www.apacouncil.org
- AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL may change these terms from time to time. You are advised to review these terms every time you use this site. Your use of www.apacouncil.org will be deemed acceptance of the terms as updated or amended. If there is any conflict between any term herein and a specific term appearing elsewhere on www.apacouncil.org, then the conflict shall be resolved in favor of the latter.
Use of www.apacouncil.org
- You shall use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in and on this website and all content (including all applications) of the website shall remain vested in AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL or its licensors. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, de COM.PK pile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content of this website in any way except for your own personal, non-COM.PK commercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content of this website except for your own personal, non-COM.PK commercial use. Any other use of the content of this website requires the prior written permission of AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL.
- The names, images, and logos identifying AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any intellectual property of AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL or any other third party.
Contributions to AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL you grant to AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants without any restriction (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL services in any media worldwide. In certain circumstances, AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL may also share your contribution with other news agencies or other trusted third parties.
- Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- You confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Pakistani laws, that you have the right to give AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL the permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 18.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL.
- COM.PK COM.PK munities (including message boards) shall be used in accordance with the following COM.PK community Rules and the local house rules, if any, of the particular service you’re using.
The following is unacceptable:
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior or material
- Unlaw ful or objectionable content
- Spamming or off-topic material
- Advertising or promoting
- ‘Spoilers’, i.e., material that contains plot developments which haven’t been previously transmitted or published in Pakistani media, unless submitted specifically marked as a ‘spoiler’.
- Inappropriate user names
- Posting of URLs (web site addresses), unless allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Misuse of the COM.PK plaints facility
- Contributions which are not your own original work; which infringe the rights of others
- Accounts that are not registered with a valid personal email address accessed regularly.
- The use of multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a COM.PK community or annoying other users
- Attempts to hide the use of multiple accounts, or pretending to be a Pakistani user, or attempting to disrupt any service in any way
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else in any AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL COM.PK community.
Consequences of breach of Rules:
If AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL is of the opinion that you have breached any of the above Rules, AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further breach. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the breach.
AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL reserves the right to delete any contribution or take any action against any AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL account, at any time, for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason for such action.
For users under 18:
You are required to get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any www.apacouncil.org COM.PK community or making any contribution.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The majority of content posted in www.apacouncil.org community pages is created by members of the public. Hence, views expressed therein may not be those of AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL. AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on www.apacouncil.org or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through www.apacouncil.org. Any links to third-party websites from www.apacouncil.org do not amount to any endorsement of that site by AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- All content of this website is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL does not make any representation or warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness, non-infringement, COM.PK compatibility, security, and accuracy, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, COM.PK
- completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
- AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL does not warrant or guarantee that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.apacouncil.org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. It is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The failure or delay of AMERICAN POLISH ADVISORY COUNCIL to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not amount to waiver.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.